We have over 20 years of experience working with Santa Clara County and Community Based Organizations. We have a strong background in supervision, training, and development. Our supervisors include Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
Our mission is to support several of the challenges faced in our community health programs, particularly in behavioral health.
- We provide external supervision support in your organization or our private offices.
- Temporary or long-term supervision staffing.
- Provide individual and group supervision to support supervisory needs in achieving greater workflow in meeting supervision requirements.
- Maintain quality services in our community.
- Reduce staff attrition due to lack of supervision.
- We will manage resumes, background checks, license and insurance verification and experience. (held at our locations)
- Develop a customized curriculum specific to your supervision needs (or use your current supervisory processes).
- Create and Deliver customized training/leadership development.
- We will have consistent supervisions based on EBP’s.
- We will utilize a wellness and staff development model in supervision to help increase the morale of your staff.
- Support and focus your HR reserves on your day to day staffing and leave the supervision staffing and documentation of supervision to us.